Thursday, March 31, 2011

Unknown Object Witnessed At Saskatoon Saskatchewan

Date: January 2011
Time: N/A.

In January 2011, I was driving on the freeway in Saskatoon Saskatchewan and I noticed what I thought was a plane in the evening sky, but it couldn't have been a plane because it just hovered there. There were lights on it, and it was not a plane or a helicopter. I pulled over to check it out and it turned west and disappeared out of sight.

Shortly after that I did notice 2 helicopters and the Saskatoon police plane flying around. Did they see it too? It was by the windmills on the way to forestry farm. Very weird. Too bad I didn't have a camera at the time.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment