Friday, March 25, 2011

Strange Flashing/Flickering Object Over Saskatoon Saskatchewan

Date: March 24, 2011
Time: 11:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 3
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Spherical.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I looked out my bedroom window tonight and noticed a strange flashing/flickering star like object. At first I thought it might be a star, but as I continued to watch, it appeared to kind of dance back and forth while at the same time flashing red, blue and yellow lights, and it seemed to be hovering in roughly the same location for at least ten minutes.

I attempted to film the object, but in all the excitement and darkness I was unable to get a recording, however. I did see the object through the camera's zoom and it was definitely not an airplane or a star. I watched the object for around fifteen minutes before it finally disappeared beyond the tree line to the southwest. I was just really curious to see if any one else in the Saskatoon area had noticed this. The object appeared to be hovering southwest of ! the city. Thank you.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

  1. Hi I just seen a similar event, red and blue and yellow also. There were also other flashing lights around the initial hovering light... pretty strange!!

    ReplyDelete