Sunday, March 27, 2011

Huge Black Triangular UFO Was Only 100 Feet From Witness At Cranbrook British Columbia

Date: March 23, 2011
Time: Approx: 9:42 p.m.

Hi Brian, on Wednesday March 23, 2011 at approximately 9:42pm in Cranbrook B.C. I witnessed a UFO. I was just about to sit down outside, when I looked up and notice a huge black ship slowly hovering north along the creek. It was only maybe 2 or 3 yards away from me and 100 feet high so I could see it plain as day.

I got out of my seat and walked as close as I could get to it and watch it slowly movie north over top some homes and then it just vanished. I witnessed it for approximately 1/2 minute before it vanished. It was not a plane, nor a fighter jet as it had no wings. The ship was shaped as a triangle and I could see indents and/or grooves on the ship. It made no sound and had no lights.

It was like it was creeping thru the night. I am still amazed at what I witnessed and I know what I saw.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment