Friday, March 25, 2011

Huge Ball Of Fire Falling From The Sky Over Ottawa Ontario

Date: March 24, 2011
Time: 10:39 p.m.

I saw it at 10:39pm, March 24, 2011. I live in Ottawa, across the Ottawa River facing north on Carling Ave., and Bayshore Drive.

It happened so fast. I just happened to look up at the sky and saw this big ball of fire appear shooting straight down to the river or further. I was so moved by this.

This was not a shooting star by any means. It was beautiful. I can't find anything in the local papers. Please keep in contact.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

  1. I live in the small town of Everett, Ontario. On Monday August 25 2014 at around 7:30 pm, my wife and I both witnessed a large ball of fire falling from the sky. The fire ball had a tail and extinguished itself before hitting the ground. It looked to be falling SW of town. Any comments or other witnesses ?

    ReplyDelete