Friday, March 18, 2011

4 Lights Over Montreal Quebec (Picture)

Date: March 18, 2011
Time: Approx: 8:00 p.m.

Greetings, I'm hoping this email finds you well and in good spirits.

Tonight I witnessed the same set of lights in the sky as described in your blog titled, “Mysterious Lights Display Over Montreal”.

I was driving home this evening with my 12 year old daughter in the car when we noticed the lights. It was a set of 4 lights which moved in a circular motion, then meet in the center and disperse back to their outer circle.

This wasn't the first time I've seen this, I have encountered something like this in the mid 90's. When we arrived home, I asked my 75 year old mother to come and see, just so my daughter and I wouldn't sound like nutcases when we relate this story. I then called my sister-in-law and said, go on your porch and look at the sky' she laughed and replied.

"I was waiting for you to call because we already all seen it". Curiosity getting the best of me, I decided to Google 'lights in the sky Montreal' and came across a site called rense.com, and this is where I found your article. I felt it was important to share this information with you.

We noticed all of this approx: 8:00 pm est, the time it started is unknown to me. I went outside at 9:25 pm EST to check if it was still there and took some pictures. I'm not very handy with a camera, however, I snapped a couple of pictures, which I had to lighten up with my computer in order for you to see. If you look above the tree in the picture you will see the lights.

I hope this information was useful to you. If you find any information about this, please feel free to share it with me, as I would like to know the nature of this phenomenon.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment