Monday, March 21, 2011

4 Lights Circling Over LaSalle Area In Montreal Quebec

Date: March 18, 2011
Time: Evening.

Hello Mr. Vike, On Friday March 18th, 2011 I was enjoying an evening with a friend when we saw a number of lights hovering over the area of LaSalle in Montreal.

From our perspective, there were about 3 lights that were circling what I would take to be a round object over and over again. I called up a friend of mine who lives in Lasalle and asked her to look out her window to see what she could see, and she said she saw 4 lights rolling back and forth in a repetitive pattern.

The one thing that my friend and I noticed was that there was a great deal of cloud coverage obscuring the lights in question. This sighting lasted about 30-40 minutes. After the sighting, the clouds disappeared.

Could you please give me your impression on what this might have been. Thanks.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment