Tuesday, February 22, 2011

UFO Stationary Before Moving Off Quickly Over Houston British Columbia

Date: February 5, 2011
Time: Approx: 7:00 a.m.

Hi, my name is (name removed) and I live in the town houses in Houston B.C. On the morning of February 5, 2011 around 7:00 am, my husband told me to come over to the window to look in the sky at what looked like a jet with no jet stream. I looked at this object for about 25-30-seconds and realized it was not a jet.

We were amazed at what we were seeing. So for a couple of minutes it looked like it was staying in one place, then it started to move and fast. It started moving then disappeared behind the mountain. I got on the phone and called the Smithers Airport to see what was flying in the air that morning. The attendant told me there was not anything flying at that time.

It was incredible it looked like a bright fire ball, it was amazing. So I just wanted to let you know because I do believe there's others out there if you have any more questions you can contact me by phone at (number removed) Thanks.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment