Monday, February 21, 2011

Red Lights In Circular Formation Over Downtown Vancouver British Columbia

Date: February 13, 2011
Time: 8:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was on my way to work in the passenger seat of my uncle's car, driving over the Granville Street bridge. I saw a plane flying, and a lot higher than it was what looked like blinking red lights in sort of a circle formation. The lights blinked for a couple seconds, then came together and created a large white light, then disappeared.

It also didn't move from the spot I saw it in. I have never seen a UFO before, and I've mistaken bright lights for them before, but never have I seen something so high up, so distinct, and change colors and disappear in an instant.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment