Sunday, February 20, 2011

Green Beams Of Light Coming From The Clouds Over Halifax Nova Scotia

Date: July 11, 2009
Time: Approx: 2:00 a.m.

Hi Brian, I just wanted to share this with you. On Saturday, July 11th 2009, my husband had come back from a Paul McCartney concert in Halifax and we were standing on the balcony of his sisters condo on Spinnaker Drive.

We were stargazing as the sky was very dark, but with a few scattered white fluffy clouds. The stars were very bright, and as we watched the clouds move by, I suddenly noticed that 2 clouds, in 2 different sections of the sky had green neon beams of light coming out of them.

I had never seen anything like that before and we were shocked. We knew nobody would believe us the next day because we had a few beers and some wine. So I ran in the condo and went to wake up his sister so she could see it as well. She was in a deep sleep and came outside and saw it also. She did not get mad at me, since it was around 2:00am. But was glad we had shared the sighting with her.

Has anyone ever seen something similar to this before? I know it wasn't a sighting like we usually see, but I didn't think someone was sitting in the cloud with a laser beam. We haven't had any other sightings since the unusual bruising. Take care Brian! Thanks for your time.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment