Monday, February 7, 2011

Fireball Lights Up The Sky A Bright Blue Over Barrie Ontario

Date: March 5, 2008
Time: Approx: 11:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Barrie, Ontario. Hwy 26.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Fireball.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Referencing a sighting which was posted here from an anonymous person. The sighting took place right over Barrie, Ontario. On my way home from Collingwood around 11:00pm the sky suddenly went bright blue blinding my vision by direct sight. Once checking the road, I was able to look back at it! Thought I was tripping, but the next day the radio reported space debris entered our atmosphere.

Many people witnessed this, amusing that the person whom I am referencing drove to find out more. My guess is to look in Lake Ontario, object didn't disintegrate, no way! Perhaps, the size of Air Canada Center. For the record, was telling friends this lost story. Googled this site and brought truth to what I saw that night. Thanks for reading.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment