Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Three Three Orange Objects Over Cornwall Ontario

Date: November 12, 2010
Time: Evening.

Hi there, I wanted to let you know that I saw the three orange orbs that you saw. I live on Carleton St in Cornwall and was in my back yard when I spotted one orange orb in the sky towards the river.

A few seconds later, a second orb appeared to the left of the first one. A few seconds after this, the first orb disappeared. And after another few seconds, a third orb appeared to the left of the second one.

The two remaining orbs then flickered and disappeared. I told a few people about this before it came out in the Standard Freeholder. I was excited by the story but disappointed that neither of the women had seen the orbs disappear and/or reappear. So I want to thank you for sharing your experience and validating what I saw on Friday. Sincerely.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment