Monday, November 1, 2010

Strange Lights Over Toronto Ontario

Date: November 1, 2010
Time: 3:20 p.m.

Hi, it’s 3:20pm and few minutes ago me n my mom saw flashy lights on the sky over Toronto area. It was changing colors from red, blue and green. I thought may be it could a star, but as far as I have read, they don't move. It did move and a few days back, I saw green, very bright flashing lights on my window.

It wasn't normal because I live on 8th floor and have never seen these lights so clear and bright. Initially I never took this UFO topic so seriously, but now I do think that something really exists up there. It’s a mystery, but hopefully it wouldn't harm us.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment