Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Orange Light Over Roseau River First Nation Manitoba

Date: November 15, 2010
Time: 11:25 p.m

Location of Sighting: Roseau River First Nation, Manitoba.
Number of witnesses: 4
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was driving my brother and my cousin home after they were babysitting for my boyfriend and I. I had just backed out of my driveway and I noticed an orange light in the sky which I thought was strange because it was cloudy outside and no stars were to be seen.

I pointed out the light to them and before I stepped on the gas to go, I noticed the light was moving very fast towards us. It was coming from the south and heading towards the north. So I stepped on the gas and since they live a whole ten second drive away, we turned in the driveway, shut the car off and got out to check it out.

I ran inside to tell my mother about it then I ran back out. By the time I got back outside, it was almost right over the house. All we could see was a bright orange light. It was almost like it saw us looking at it because right as it got over us, the light went out and it disappeared. So we stood around for a bit looking to see if it would show up again, but it didn't so we went inside. All of this lasted about five minutes. It didn't blink at all. It was just a solid bright light.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment