Sunday, November 7, 2010

Green Flame Object With Tail Over Sarnia Ontario

Date: November 7, 2010
Time: Approx: 7:00 p.m.

Hello, I wasn't sure exactly how to do this, so I’m just emailing you from my account. At about 7:00 pm tonight (November 7, 2010). I was walking down Talfourd towards Russell coming back from Shoppers Drug Mart on Indian Rd and I saw something flying rotating speeds from really slow to a normal speed.

It was flying pretty low and had green flame like figures flashing out of the tail end of it. I couldn't make a figure out of it, it just had strange bright green lights and flame like figures coming out of the back of it.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment