Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Flashing Object Seen Over Lefroy Ontario

Date: November 10/11 2010
Time: 11:20 p.m.

Yes, I am over in Lefroy, Ontario walking my dog by Lake Simcoe at 11:20pm on November 10, 2010. The light is in the southeast, not terribly high (about 30 degrees from horizon) and is flashing red, yellow, blue with a white basic.
I looked through 25 power binoculars and it is definitely there, and my guess is it is within our atmosphere. Not moving, but it's like a strobe of colours, sometimes blinking, and then just white. I witnessed two incoming flights going towards YYZ, and they just appeared to be a little closer, but the pilots must have noticed.

At first I thought it might be a weather balloon with strobes, but it is not moving. I've now watched for an hour and no perceived movement while the stars have moved (ok, we've rotated). It is a very clear night, with no moon. Hope this helps as it is now 12:20am on the 11th. Best Regards.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment