Sunday, November 21, 2010

Fireball And UFO Seen Over West Of London Ontario

Date: November 20, 2010
Time: 7:00 p.m. to 7:20 p.m.

Location of Sighting: West Of London Ontario.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 2
Shape of Objects: Fireball and invisible object.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Hi Brian, thought I would pass this on to you in the event someone else from the area witnessed the same thing. I was driving west on county Rd.14 out of London, I noticed a flash of red light on my left, which would be SW, as I drove. This was almost at tree height at a slow constant speed parallel to the ground. To the right of the travelling ball of fire, which resembled a hot coal or ember about the size of a bus would be my guess, was another unusual display of lights.

I say unusual because the lights themselves revolved around an object, I'm guessing here, that seemed to be round or circular. I say this because the actual object was nowhere to be seen, invisible or at least undetected by me.

I guess I should say that when I first saw this moving ball of fire I was driving past the bridge and had just made it to the top of the highway adjacent to Kilworth. I pulled over and watched as the ball of fire slowly made it’s way toward the flashing and revolving lights, both of these were at exactly the same height to one another. The 'fireball' didn't change in any way in either intensity, speed or colour. The distance between the two looked to be about a few blocks or maybe more.

The revolving light display was quite near a commercial area or place and above some trees in the span between me and the object to my left as well.

When the 'fireball' caught up to the revolving lights, and here I watched to see what would happen as it seemed that it was signaling somehow, and both the 'fireball' and the other lights disappeared. It was as if nothing had been there a moment before.

The whole thing lasted about 5 or 6 minutes. All I can say is there was a lot of moonlight and I should have been able to see the object with lights as it was the one closest to me. Thank you for your time, I hope this is helpful.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment