Friday, November 5, 2010

Bright Light With Orange Blast Coming From It Over Beamsville Ontario

 
Date:  October 31, 2010
Time:  Approx: 8:30 p.m.
Hi there, I just wanted it documented that on Halloween night there was a bright white object in the east skies. My son and I just came home from trick or treating and pulled in the driveway, my older son came running out to tell us to look at the object. It was around 8:30pm and my younger son and I agreed that it was strange the way it was hovering.
Then other lights were seen within this object, my friends and their son just pulled into our driveway and we alerted them. They got out of their vehicle and now we were all standing there watching it go back and forth, sideways and then up and down very slightly and again sideways.
We went inside and the kids kept an eye on it, then my youngest son saw (looking through the  window at this point) an orange blast come from it and we all ran outside again. It went sideways again and up and down, then it disappeared just like that.
We noticed alot of planes flying around and away from this object, surely there must have been a pilot that witnessed this strange occurrence.
It lasted from around 8:30pm to 9:30pm. I tried to see if there was anyone that documented this night on the internet, but nothing. My husband was at work the other day and one of his customers told him he lives in Vineland (which is 10 minutes away from our town) and experienced the exact same thing and the orange blast of light that only my youngest saw looking out the window, while the rest of us were downstairs. Wow another person acknowledged what he saw, as well, it was an interesting night. 
My husband and I witnessed another bright light in the east sky, very similar about 2 months ago as well. What is it? Has anyone else experience this. Just to note, we were all of sound mind, no drugs or alcohol (I can't stand it when people insinuate such a thing) and we saw what we saw!
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment