Wednesday, October 6, 2010

V Shaped UFO Over Lasalle Quebec Canada

Date: October 4, 2010
Time: Between 1:50 a.m. and 2:06 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Lasalle Quebec Canada.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: A few, 6 or 8 objects.
Shape of Objects: They flew in a "V" pattern like fighter jets.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I heard about another sighting a couple nights before from my sister, so I checked it out on the internet to there find out it was in the Montreal Gazette. http://www.montrealgazette.com/technology/Cote+Doctor+says/3601378/story.html and then on October 4th at around 1:40am I went on my balcony and I do believe that we are not alone in the universe, especially since we found Gliese 581C. So I saw a few objects with bright red, with a bit of white like a star. (Gliese 581c is a "super-earth" extrasolar planet orbiting the red dwarf star Gliese 581. It appears to be the first terrestrial extrasolar planet discovered).

Roughly 6 or 8 objects were flying in great order and kind of like a fighter jet show, but no one can fly that coordinated in the night. Flying in a "V" like pattern like ducks would fly in, but so easy and simple it was for it to change direction. It was a diamond shape figure something, as it would change direction. I woke up my girlfriend and then got her glasses and she saw in the distance, not for long a "V" shape of lights, but from just waking up it is hard to focus. I sent a text to one of my friends who lives in the direction, but did not see it either.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment