Wednesday, October 13, 2010

UFOs Over The Trans Canada Highway Near Medicine Hat Alberta

Date: October 7, 2010
Time: Approx: 5:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Trans-Canada Highway near Medicine Hat
Number of witnesses: 5
Number of Objects: 3
Shape of Objects: 2 fireball shapes and 1 cigar shape.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I am a 32 year old white male with a wife and two kids living in southeast Saskatchewan. I was travelling to Calgary on Thanksgiving weekend with my family and an employee of mine when I noticed a strange light in the sky on the horizon. I had just crossed over the Saskatchewan/Alberta border heading west into the diminishing, but still bright sky over the Rockies.

The light seemed to be made of a fissionable material much like the sun, but much smaller, say about a tenth of the size. I regarded this with much interest for a time until the solitary light became two distinct lights dancing in the sky. I didn't know what to say when my son quietly spoke from the back saying that it looked like two Super Mario fireballs.

They swirled around each other for a while longer until one suddenly darted off in a southwest direction travelling at great speeds. As this object was leaving the theatre of events, another cigar shaped object appeared from the northeast as if entering the atmosphere at high speeds. I was breath taken. As I watched this cigar shape move in close to the other swirling ball, I noticed that the ball had now turned into two vertical parallel bars in the sky. Mind-blowing.

The cigar shaped object continued to move in until it seemed to dock with the two parallel bars. Now instead of a fissionable appearance the object took an a great many hues of orange and red. The shape of the object was as close as I can say a bell with 3 thin tentacles coming from the bottom. The object appeared to lose it's colour as if it was draining from a bathtub and then it disappeared completely.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

  1. I have seen such lights before and after much research I realize Suffield Air Base is the reason. They have done something or still are that attracts these objects. Research Project Lure and Magnet. Check its history as well. You will be surprised. Spread word of Suffield's lies and reveal the truth. Trust my word.

    ReplyDelete