Thursday, October 14, 2010

UFOs Merge Together Over Brantford Ontario

Date: October 7, 2010
Time: Approx: 5:50 a.m.

I live in Brantford Ontario near the downtown. I did not report this to anyone, simply journal it and shared it with a friend via email the next day. Decided to check Google today and see if by chance anyone else saw "strange" things in the sky recently.

(copied from email to friend with personal comments deleted)

Thursday October 7,2010

Woke up at 5:00am and could not get back to sleep. Then I thought well maybe I'll try a meditation. Just before I turned off the light, it was 5:50 a.m. I decided to sit in my chair and it faces the window. Before I could close my eyes and start breathing, my attention was caught by two parallel lights that appeared stationary out the window. They appeared a little larger than big stars.

I wondered could it be a plane or even 2 planes, but they were exactly even and did not move.

Then, a red light flashed between them and seemed to go from (my) right to the left and as it did the left light got brighter. I watched this mesmerized as it repeated and still they did not move. Then just as I decided I should get my camera and try for a picture, they merged and appeared as a star fish or plane type shape for a second and immediately moved right.

They went briefly behind a building and then moved with great speed to the right out of sight, but when it came from behind the building it must have done some kind of maneuver, because it was a golden glowing flat oval sphere.

I was sitting there with my mouth open. I checked the clock and it was 5:58. Most of that time it, they were motionless. The movement was a matter of seconds. I thought about calling the airport in Hamilton, or the paper to see if anyone else saw this, but in the end I decided just to journal it. I have no rational explanation other than a UFO. I certainly felt no fear and still don't.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment