Friday, October 29, 2010

Triangle Object Flew Over Witnesses Home In Cumberland Ontario

Date: October 27, 2010
Time: 7:45 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Cumberland Ontario Canada.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Triangle.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Last night I saw a bright light in the sky heading towards our backyard levitating. My girlfriend was in the spa and I was inside with the baby. My girlfriend yelled at me and I went rushing outside. Whatever that was, it was some ridiculous high tech plane of some sort, as it flew past my home. It was too big to be a guided toy plane and too small to be a real airplane.

It also did not make much noise for how low it was flying. Don't know what to think of this.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment