Sunday, October 17, 2010

Strange Lights Over Open Bay Quadra Island British Columbia

Date: October 16, 2010
Time: Approx: 11:00 p.m.

Hi Brian, I live on Quadra Island at Open Bay. We live on a hill that faces southwest and I too have seen UFOs with similar description to your sightings. Last night at 11:00pm I went outside on my deck and saw in the sky (with no clouds and still as can be) an object that had red white and yellow lights. It moved erratically. It was not a plane or a helicopter.

I have also seen bright orange glowing balls (July 2009) that were not moving then started to move changing direction. In August I saw three (maybe 4) of the coloured UFOs) Now we do live north of Comox and there could be unknown military objects in the sky.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment