Saturday, October 9, 2010

Formation Of Colored Objects Over Shearwater Nova Scotia

Date: 1:19 a.m.
Time: October 09, 2010

Hi there, I was outside at 1:19 or so my time (Shearwater, Nova Scotia) which would have been the exact same time you were viewing over Sarnia. I watched for well over 10 minutes while a 5 light formation (1 on left, 3 down the center, 1 on right) flashed red, green, and blue. They hovered, and then seemed to shift position as one entity. I had seen something similar with fewer lights a couple of weeks ago and mentioned it to, but did not show my husband, thinking I was crazy!

We live on a Military base and last night I told him to go look so that I knew I wasn't nuts. He saw the same thing and told me to go try to take photos. I got a few, and with a stable camera, every single shot looks squiggly. I also shot a short video showing the expanse of the lights and you can see them flashing as well.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment