Saturday, October 2, 2010

Bright Meteor Seen By Mom And Son Driving From Kelowna To Winfield British Columbia

Date: October 1, 2010
Time: Approx: 9:28 p.m.

Hi, I saw the meteor and I am 10. We were driving home from a hockey game at about 9:28pm. My sister saw a shooting star and that's when I looked out to watch for one too. I saw a plane and as I turned my head, I saw a bright thing hit the ground beside Holiday Park in where all the mobile homes are.

This is his mom now, we live in Winfield and were driving home from Kelowna and he started to freak out, he was tired, but swears he saw this bright thing flash beside the airplane and land somewhere near bottom Wood Lake Road. He was very excited and wanted to drive down there and look.

He has been on castanet today to try and find out if anyone else saw it as well, very cool that he found you on the computer. Of course I believe him, about 10-12 years ago I was driving to work in Richmond and just before the Massy Tunnel I saw this amazing bright colorful (UFO like) thing in the sky.

It was moving very fast and then sort of exploded and disappeared. When I got to work I started telling some co-workers what I saw and course they all thought I was crazy. I searched the computer to see if anyone else saw anything and a week later a friend of a friend had seen the same thing, bizarre. Anyways, we aren't crazy people, but my son just had to say he knows he seen the same thing you did.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment