Saturday, October 9, 2010

Bright Cylinder Shaped UFO Comes To A Stop Over Richmond Hill Ontario

Date: October 9, 2010
Time: Approx: 6:00 p.m.

Hi, I was just reading your blog about spotting a UFO on Oct 09, 2010. It was roughly 6:00pm when I noticed a extremely bright cylinder shape UFO falling towards earth at an unknown speed, when suddenly came to complete stop in
mid-air. When I was witnessing this, an airplane flew past, so they must've seen this bright light travelling at such speed.

I can't remember at which direction the airplane was traveling at, but I'm sure that the passenger and the pilot witnessed this phenomenon. Shortly after while I was looking at this object, a 2nd object appeared, but in further distance.
This was a identical light and shape, and it was also not moving at all. Thank You.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment