Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Breaking News - Sasquatch Frighten Two Hunters Between Prince Rupert And Terrace British Columbia

Date: October 4, 2010
Time: From early morning to later in the day.

Yesterday, October 5, 2010 I received an email from a lady who was passing along a short note to me. She did so, due to a fellow not having a computer and not having any computer experience. I replied to the email message with my phone number as a man wanted to talk to me over what happened to he and his friends while out hunting on October 4, 2010.

Today, October 6, 2010 I received a telephone call from one of the hunters who still sounded visibly upset over what took place. The men were followed by "two sasquatch" over the course of the day. They may not have known earlier on, but they soon found out later in the day what was following/stalking them. They came face to fact with two Sasquatch.

The fellows are going to postal mail photo/photos of the tracks which they took pictures of later. There is something else that will be coming in the package, but I will hold off and see what the fellows say over this.

Anyway, I have the full story here now and waiting on the package to come in the mail.

Brian Vike - Sightings.com http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment