Saturday, September 4, 2010

UFOs Over Kelowna British Columbia

Date: September 3, 2010
Time: Late evening.

Hi there, I to have been seeing the UFOs quite frequently, in fact I was watching them tonight. It looked like 2 white lights pouring out of the handle of the big dipper. Last night it came over head. It was a bright light that came to a stop, then shrunk to a small light and faded out. In July I saw them then to. I have a big tree in my back yard. My son and I were watching the sky it came down from the west.

It was a very large amber colored light. Once it went behind the tree we could not see it anymore. I have been trying to get people together in the Kelowna area to form a sky watch group, but people seem to be shy or afraid. Is anyone interested?

Note from Brian Vike, Sightings.com - The lady who filed this sighting report asked if folks in Kelowna, B.C. might be interested in forming a sky watch group. If anyone is interested, please contact me, Brian Vike at sighting@telus.net and I will hook you up with the lady.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment