Sunday, September 19, 2010

Two Round Orange Objects In The Sky Over Pitt Meadows British Columbia

Date: September 18, 2010
Time: 9:09 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Pitt Meadows British Columbia.
Number of witnesses: At least 20.
Number of Objects: 2
Shape of Objects: Round-ish.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was driving my girlfriend home when I saw a bunch of neighbors outside their house with cameras looking up. I said to my girlfriend, I wonder what they are looking at. After we parked in her driveway, I looked up and saw 2 orange roundish shapes which almost looked like fireballs in the sky.

They seemed to not move, we watched for about 3-4 minutes and then 1 vanished and the second one vanished about 45 seconds later.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment