Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Stationary Square/Cube Shaped UFO Over Witnesses Home In Nanaimo British Columbia

Date: August 31, 2010
Time: 7:45 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Nanaimo.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Square/cubed.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Hi there, I have never filed such a report as this, but I feel compelled. I walk my border collie most nights around 7:30 p.m. On August 31, 2010, we took a familiar route on a nearby street. The evening was cool and grey with low cloud cover, and the daylight had turned into a half light.

The street lights were on 20 minutes later. Something caught my eye to my left and about 200 feet above some houses was a stationary object, probably dark grey or brown, and about five to ten feet wide in size. There were no lights on it. It appeared square, possibly cube like, but as it rotated it disappeared for a second or two, as though it may have been two dimensional.

I discarded the possibility it was a kite, because there was no wind at all. We walked about 40 feet and looked up again and saw it. We walked another 40 feet, with some tall pines blocking our view, and when I looked up again past the pines, it was gone, no trace at all anywhere. It did not reappear. Just thought I would share this. Thanks.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment