Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Silvery White UFO Returns To The Area - Floodplain To Komoka Ontario Trails

Date: September 22, 2010
Time: 5:17 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Floodplain to Komoka trails.
Number of witnesses: 2+2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Same craft as August 27, 2010.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Dear Brian, we had just finished our walk on the trails and left the floodplain and crossed the dead end and began walking up the road. We were walking in a northwest direction, the floodplain, behind us, was southeast. My granddaughter was walking ahead of me, and turned to talk to me and I saw her glance up then over my shoulder. For a second I thought she had caught sight of the eagle, instead she yells out, "What the heck is that?"

When I turned around I saw a silvery white aircraft, flying at about 1000 feet and not making a sound. Which is probably why it didn't occur to me that my grand daughter was even remotely referring to an aircraft. We watched it fly very slowly across the sky in a straight line from a southerly direction to the north. I heard absolutely no sound, my companion says she heard a zzzzzz sound, like a bee.

We had just been at the edge of the river, directly below the cloud that my grand daughter says the 'airplane' came out from. All day it had been overcast, dull and grey overhead. We began our walk right at 5:00pm because it was sunny and bright all of a sudden.

The other two people that witnessed the tail end of this, live in a house nearby.

A father and son, were getting ready to roller blade and we yelled out to them. All they could see by the time they got there was a low, silvery, silent aircraft just before it disappeared in the bright sky. In plain view of anyone who happened to look up, at the height it was flying there would have been any number of people that could see it had they looked up. I suppose if you think of how many people look up when they hear a plane overhead as opposed to not bothering to look in the sky when hearing nothing overhead, may I suggest that maybe everyone should make a point of looking at the sky in light of all these sightings. You just never know.

Thank you for the opportunity to share this unnerving experience.

The other report which was mentioned, and this took place on August 27, 2010 can be read at: http://canadaufo.blogspot.com/2010/09/ufo-2000-above-park-trail-near-thames.html

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment