Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Bright Yellow UFO Hovers In The Tree At Errington British Columbia

Date: August 28, 2010
Time: 11:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Errington, BC.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Bright yellow orb. I was standing on my deck just finishing up a cigarette when I saw a bright yellow orb about the size of a basketball hovering in the trees approximately 30 feet from me and approximately 15 feet from the ground. I froze as I was trying to make sense of what I was seeing.

It didn't move or change form, and there was no sound. It felt like it was watching me hiding in the trees and I felt uneasy. It lasted approximately 2 minutes and then just blinked out! Gone! It was a nice clear night and not a cloud in sight. We live on a huge acreage with neighbors too far away to be a light from them. It was truly something' else!

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment