Saturday, September 4, 2010

Bright White Light Flying Low Over Kelowna British Columbia

Date: September 3, 2010
Time: Approx: 8:45 p.m.

Hi, I think I saw the same thing in the sky that the lady saw. Sept 3 at about 8:45 pm. It was a bright white light about as high as a low flying plane, no noise or flashing lights that are on a plane. It went right over me then faded out and disappeared. It was in my sight for about a minute and a half. Weird.

Additional Information:

Kelowna B.C. Canada. I was reading on the site and a person from Penticton B.C. saw the same thing I did a night earlier. I went to let the dogs in and noticed it was warm out and clear so I thought I would look at the stars for a bit and there it was.

I watched it go right over me for a minute or so then in two seconds it just faded out and was gone. It kind of looked like the headlight of a low flying plane, but no other flashing plane lights or plane body or noise.

It was way to low to be a satellite, you could see stars and satellites way off in the background. I've spent a lot of time gazing at the stars and that is the first time I saw something like that. A day earlier a few people in Kelowna phoned into the radio saying they saw funny lights in the sky during the day. UFO?, ball lightning?, strange weather? who knows, but that is a first for me.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment