Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Beach Ball Sized UFO Over Witnesses Home At Thornhill/Terrace British Columbia

Date: Around 1993-1994
Time: 11:10 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Thornhill/Terrace British Columbia.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I believe I have written this once before on this particular site but, I have had difficulty with sending my e-mails. Could you please call and leave me a message that you did receive this message. I worked evenings as a custodian with (Brian Vike removed personal information) I had just got off shift and was about to open my trailer screen door when I looked up too see a large beach ball sized object, very slowly moving over top of my and the adjacent trailers.

I could have easily jumped off my porch and touched this object with a 8 foot stick. I watched this object hover over every trailer to the end of the court, it slightly changed direction to maneuver in-between the trees and maintain the same height crossing the Skeena river. As I mentioned, this beach ball sized object was dark with a shimmering thin vertical light too the center. I could not believe how slowly this thing moved and it did not make a sound.

I realize it sounds like a probable beach ball but too maintain the same height during entire sighting(which took approximately 5 minutes) only too move amongst the trees, then continue on it's way never too change height or speed. Again, if you could please confirm you received this message it would muchly be appreciated. Thank-you.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment