Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Boomerang Shaped UFO Over Bowmanville Ontario

Date: August 12, 2010
Time: 10:45 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Bowmanville ON.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Boomerang shape.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Last night I joined my daughter outside to watch the meteor shower that was going on. We were laying on the ground looking up ( facing the north) The night was incredibly clear and we could see stars everywhere (no meteors though.)

As I was laying there, I saw something very dark move across the sky in front of me. I was questioning if I was really seeing something in my mind, when my daughter stated "what the heck is that" and pointed at it, validating what I was seeing. The object was shaped like a boomerang, there were no lights, it was silent and if not for the fact it was blocking out stars as it went by (slowly) it would have been completely undetectable. We can rule out it being a bird or a bat, the 'wings' were not flapping at all.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment