Tuesday, August 17, 2010

300 Red UFOs In A Circle Over Peabody Ontario

Date: July 30, 2010
Time: 10:40 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Peabody Ontario.
Number of witnesses: 6
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: While returning home from Owen Sound to Clifford we drove through a village of Peabody, it's really nothing more than farmers fields, ran mostly by Mennonites. Not more then 20 meters to my left side of my Suburban, there was a bright flash of white bluish light, looking in my side mirror to see if there was a explanation for the flash there was no cars or street lights in area nothing but farmland.

My wife screamed, in front of us there was a circle of lights about 500 meters wide and about 300 of them, they were very bright red in color with a extremely bright red light going around the circle, mind you, to say there was nothing other then the lights, my wife screaming at me to turn around, however my wanting to know more about it I continued as I got about 300 meters from them they simply went off. I stopped and listened for noise of any kind, very silent. Just wondering if anyone else ever seen this.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment