Friday, July 16, 2010

Witnesses Watch Unknown Lights Over Saskatoon Saskatchewan

Date: July 12, 2010
Time: 3:00 a.m.

Hi, my name is (name removed) I'm from Saskatoon last night I was leaving work and me and my boss both saw some strange lights in the sky. They were diagonal from each other and they got really bright, then followed each other. They then vanished, it was at 3:00am July 11th, 2010.

I can't explain it, but it defiantly made us wonder. You can reach me at (email address removed) I am a believer and would like to see and discuss more. Thank you.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment