Wednesday, July 21, 2010

UFOs Over Cornwall Ontario Canada

Date: June 14, 2010 - July 20, 2010 and on going.
Time: Between 2:00 a.m. to 4:00 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Cornwall Ontario Canada.
Number of witnesses: 3
Number of Objects: 1 (I think maybe more).
Shape of Objects: Circular star shaped.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: The sightings started around the 14th of June 2010. I was walking home from work one night round 12:30am and I looked to the sky and noticed a really bright star or what I thought was a star. As I was watching, this so called star it suddenly lost it's brightness, turned really small shaped like a star and started moving really fast through the night sky.

I made sure to watch it's flying patterns, which to me was very weird. The object would make sharp turns, slow down, speed up and literally stop in it's place. It then would start moving again. My first reaction was wow.

When I got home, I told my girlfriend all about it and I thought that would be it, I would never see it again and just have a story. Well that just was not the case, ever since that night I've seen the same type of object on more then 8 occasions, probably closer to 10 times.

Most of the time the object travels northeast over my town, then travels back to the southwest. Now I have pointed this out to my girlfriend, more then once she has no idea what it could be. I've pointed it out to my friend from work last night while we were at work and this was around 9:30pm this time which is much earlier then the previous times.

He also has no idea what this object or objects could be. Last night which was the 19th of July 2010, I watched the object for about 10 minutes as it was making the same sharp turns, slowing, speeding up and I finally watched it turn really bright and move around while staying bright. It could literally turn on a dime and running back and forth. I want to apologize if it's hard to read this post, I'm not the best writer. I would really like it if someone contacted me via phone so I could explain the story better, but for now this is what you get. So if your ever in the Cornwall, Ontario area, keep your eye on the sky because there is something flying around over here and it isn't explainable.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

4 comments:

  1. I'm wondering if anyone seen the two brightly lit objects that looked like they were on fire. Moving eastward about 930 pm may 27 2013. Not going fast enough to be debris from space,and the fire was not of a cone shape like a jet.the wife and I seen both.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! Me & my husband saw them at 11:00pm.. they were flying westbound side-by-side, separated, the joined again. They were out of the atmosphere and were surely not airplanes or satellites. Seen from our backyard in Cornwall, ON.

      Delete
  2. I saw one. It followed me. During the balloon festival. I thought it was just hot air balloon and then it descended, plus it was like 10:30pm, right by Cantech. As I pulled into the lot I thought I lost it but it hid behind the building and popped up. It sat there in mid air, fully bright orb then from outside in the lights went out. I said, I can still see you. Then I thought omg, why am I talking to you. Never mind, do as you want. Never say that to them. Just in case. Tell them to do as the OM told them to. That summer I only saw them once. The ship was quite close. I saw a video somewhere online of it over a bar from that summer too. What is with Cornwall, there is nothing there. I hope you can find the video. Fun to see but not when they follow you. Glad many saw that summer. Thanks for posting it. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I work at cantech and you see lots of weird stuff around there...in the sky..lol

    ReplyDelete