Sunday, July 11, 2010

UFOs In The Sky Over Orangeville Ontario Canada

Date: July 10, 2010
Time: 10:20 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Orangeville Ontario.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 3
Shape of Objects: Bright lights.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: To whom it may concern, at 10:20pm last night I was sitting in front of my house when I noticed a bright light coming from the northwest. The light was moving at a faster then normal rate of speed. I watch the light pass over my house and 10 minutes later I noticed a small plane in the sky flying from the northwest. Then suddenly I seen another bright light flying southeast behind the small plane (a great distance apart)

The light was approaching faster than the small plane was moving and from my perspective, the light and small plane seemed to be flying at the same altitude. When it appeared the bright light was about to meet the plane, the small plane changed it's course and headed west. The bright light flew over the front of me and I ran inside telling my cousins wife to come to the backyard to have a look at what I was seeing .

We both went into the yard and looked up and we saw the bright light continue flying in a southwest direction until the light faded away into nothing. We were both amazed at how the light seemed to just vanish. Shortly after my cousins wife went back inside, I continued watching the sky from the backyard when I noticed to my right what looked like a cluster of stars, one of the stars slowly started to descend from a still position and headed southwest, the same direction as the bright light. The thing that strikes me as odd is that there were no blinking lights on any of the objects with the exception
of the small plane.

I honestly feel there is something happening in or around Orangeville, Ontario.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment