Tuesday, July 13, 2010

On The Move Very Soon - From Houston British Columbia Heading South

Posted date: July 13, 2010

Brian Vike's Note: A couple quick things, with the last of my family leaving Houston, B.C. for Kamloops, B.C. we have decided to pack things in here and move southward ourselves. When exactly this will take place, I am not sure as of yet.

We are shooting for this Summer/Fall 2010 and the move will be closer to my family. My dad resides in Langley, BC my son on Vancouver Island in at Nanaimo, BC and as mentioned above, my daughter, her husband and my grandchildren. Hoping to find a place somewhere in Chilliwack, Mission, Abbotsford, etc.

Anyway, I move the UFO business along as well.

Lastly, if you have an interesting UFO/Missing Time, Sasquatch, Ghost experience you would care to share with me and Jeff Rense, please do contact me, Brian Vike at sighting@telus.net and we would love to have you on the Jeff Rense radio program.

Thank you
Brian Vike - Sightings.com
http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment