Thursday, July 22, 2010

Object Glowing Brightly High Over Richmond Hill Ontario

Date: July 21, 2010
Time: Evening.

Hi Brian, It seems like the more I look at the sky, the more unusual things I see.

Last night, I looked up to the stars again and again I see a faint star moving at a steady pace and in one direction. So again I thought it's just a plane flying in a really high altitude. I kept my eye at it because it was very faint. Then my thought that it was a plane completely changed again.

As it was moving in the same direction, it started glowing very brightly, as bright as Mars if you see it in a clear night sky. It was not an airplane light blinking because not far from it there was a plane doing it's usual blinking. It was like a steady glow, then the glow died down and the object disappeared into the dark sky. I'll let you know more as I see more of these star-like UFOs.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment