Monday, July 12, 2010

Metallic Cigar Shaped UFO Over Preston Cambridge Ontario


Date: July 10, 2010
Time: 10:30 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Preston Cambridge Ontario.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Cigar/Plate.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I were driving west on Concession Street with my wife, towards Preston when I noticed a cigar object just hovering about 1000 feet west, northwest. It was like metallic stainless steel. My wife said, maybe it's a plane. I said planes don't hover in one spot. My wife replied, yes your right, its just hovering.

We made our first right turn and stopped so we could see it better with out moving. My wife said look, it just disappeared. Across the street from us, was another couple who also stopped and were looking up at something. We did not talk to the other couple.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment