Monday, July 12, 2010

Crescent Moon Shaped UFO Seen Over Pembroke Ontario

Date: July 11, 2010
Time: Approx: 11:00 p.m.

Last night me and two friends (currently working in Pembroke and attending Algonquin College in the Fall) were hanging out on my deck. It probably has the highest viewpoint in Pembroke and I can see 360 degrees of horizon. So as you can imagine, most of our time is spent looking up at the sky. After sunset, and when it had gotten completely dark, I'd say around 11:00pm, we saw something that looked like a crescent moon, but was orange.

It moved in ways that I have never seen in any conventional aircraft, or anything that I could identify. My friend said "we definitely just saw a UFO, but are too dumb to do anything about it" Today I Googled UFO Ottawa and happened upon your site. Pembroke is only a half hour from the Petawawa army base, so it's not uncommon for us to see flares and mortars in the air at night, but this was way too high up, and moved far to erratically to be any sort of munitions I have knowledge of.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

2 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gotUAYWtCR0&feature=plcp

    ReplyDelete
  2. ufo spotted in pembroke ont canada

    ReplyDelete