Saturday, July 31, 2010

Amateur Astronomer Spots UFOs Over Northern British Columbia ?

Date: July 30, 2010
Time: Approx: 11:10 - 11:25 p.m.

Hello Brian, I am an amateur astronomer from Northern British Columbia. I have been watching the skies for many years and know the northern sky very well. I have also studied the UFO phenomenon for many years and have never been convinced that any have been ET in origin.

The two objects I saw tonight are like nothing I have seen before. I observed both objects with the naked eye and with 10x50 binos. The second was observed for 10 minute and seen by my neighbor. (sorry I did not have my 12.5" scope set up at the time)
Do we have large satellites that can change direction, speed or stop? Do we have something bigger than the ISS up there I'm not aware of? The object was much brighter than the ISS or the occasional flare from it.

The second object was bright (est. mag. -6) It was blue in colour (like Vega) with a large orange-red round faint light beside it. I have never seen anything like it before. Any ideas?

I may have video of the first object, I will look at the footage later tonight.

Objects flight paths included below. Cheers!

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting.

All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment