Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Orange Peanut Shaped UFOs Over Welland Ontario Canada

Date: February 7, 2010
Time: 10:45 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Welland ON.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 3
Shape of Objects: Peanut shaped.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was out having my last smoke of the night. I was starring at the stars as usual, looking toward the west. Then came into view 3 objects, bright orange in color travelling west to east. When they got closer they changed direction and headed north. They flew very close together and very fast. They where very bright orange, peanut shaped objects. When I saw them from the back, the color was a reddish, yellow. Could have sworn I heard a high pitched whistling sound. Then they where gone, my sight was blocked from a building next door.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. 4 of us seen bright glowing orange objects with a clear sphere around each one. the first one flew over,a few mins. later,another one,then another one,and finally a 4th one which seemed a lot lower then just flew off with no noise at all,it was a very calm night ,no wind, we seen these in my daughters back yard in Welland,On. Sun. May/19 between 10:20 pm and 10:40 pm....

    ReplyDelete