Friday, January 22, 2010

Sasquatch Tracks Filmed At Prince George In Northern British Columbia ? (Pictures)


Hello, the attached picture is of a something, my son found on our walk yesterday. I would be interested to know what your thoughts on it are. The ruler shown is 6 inches in length.

Additional Information and Pictures:

Hi Brian, thank you for responding. As for the tracks, there were more than one as you can sort of see in the additional pictures I have attached which lead across a BLVD. The area is a frequent walkway for animals and people. It's not far from the Fraser River, off one of the trails that connect some of the parks. There are a few houses across the street and a wooded hill that leads down into an industrial area, though it's not overly busy.


Mostly junk yards and old warehouses. The boulevard is lined with berry trees which is why the neighborhood has to go out in the Fall to pick them. Bears are common in the Fall. But I've never seen a bear print that big, especially in the winter. In one of the pictures you'll see my boot print right next to the other print.

The road ends in a turn around, so there is only local traffic and only five houses close by.

There was not alot of foot traffic in this spot since we had some warm weather last week and the roads and sidewalks are sheer ice. My son found the first track by jumping in it and then asking me what made the hole ?


At first I thought the snow melted funny, but then I saw the trail of tracks leading to the bushes. It's hard to see the distance between them, but I tried and nearly did the splits to reach the next one. I don't know what to make of them. Thanks again.








Sorry to bug you again, but I went back and took some more photos after lunch today (January 22, 2010)

I live in Prince George, not too far from you if you are in Houston.






The tape measure from black edge to black edge was around 42 inches, though it was a soft tape measure over bumpy ground. If you find anything else, please let me know. I love puzzles and this one has me stumped.





All of the pictures in this report are © 2010 to the person who took the photos.

If anyone has any information over the tracks that were found in Prince George, would you please be kind enough to contact me with the details.



If anyone has any information over the tracks that were found in Prince George, would you please be kind enough to contact me with the details. Brian - v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment