Wednesday, December 23, 2009

UFO Drops Large Car Sized Metal Which Floats Into A Field On Highway 5 Cambridge Ontario


Date: April 2008
Time: 7:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: Cars driving in front of me.
Number of Objects: 3
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I saw a cartoon description of a UFO the size of 4-5 large planes. The first thing I noticed was the huge flame coming from one side. Then I notice the light sketch of a round object in front of the flame and another smaller circular shape on top of the circle. The UFO was stationary and closer to the ground than a plane would be. It was angled at 45 degrees. I also noticed two identical objects miles apart from one another in the distance from the first one, but appeared to all be spaced evenly. I watched it for 5 minutes before it vanished and as I saw it vanish a piece of metal the size of a car seem to float off into the fields. The other 2 UFOs didn't vanish but stayed in the distance and I watched them continuously for 20 min all the way to Cambridge Ontario. I was embarrassed to tell people because I am a big Christian and I feel the few I told either think I had a moment of insanity or look at me strange. So I have kept it a disturbing secret.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment