Saturday, December 13, 2008

Pasadena, Newfoundland A Bright Orb

Posted: December 13, 2008

Date: December 2, 2008
Time: Approx: 4:00 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Orb.
Weather Conditions: Cloudy, rain showers.

Description: At around 4:00am I went to the bathroom, when I returned I gazed out my window, while trying to fall asleep, I saw a bright orb that was slowing, stopping, and backing up in the sky in a back and forth motion. It wasn't the crescent moon that was aligned with the planets either. I watched it for about an hour, sometimes it would be lost in the clouds, then I'd see it again, flying in the same area. I lost sight of it again. Then I saw what looked like some
kind of bright burst or explosion and then it was gone. I didn't see it again after the explosion.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment