Sunday, September 21, 2008

Oshawa, Ontario Yellow/Gold Object With A Tail

Posted: September 21, 2008

Date: August 20, 2008
Time: 12:39 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Round.
Weather Conditions: Clear skies.

Description: I was outside my home in the Rossland and Thornton area of Oshawa having a cigarette when I noticed what a round yellow/gold shooting star, or what I thought was a shooting star.

The thing is it looked too low for that and was bigger than any other shooting star I have ever seen. It was yellow/gold coloured with a trail, travelling very fast. I only saw it for about five seconds and then it was out of sight as it seemed like it was coming downward

At fist I thought...is this the Persiads? But was that not at it's peak last week? I'm not an astronomer, or scientist, but I could swear it looked like a small meteor or something else? This happened around 30 minutes ago and the hair on my arms are still on end. Just really confused as to what I saw and if there were any other reports of this.

It was travelling at high rate of speed and I lost sight of it over some homes. It was travelling east/south east. Was there anything reported or is there somewhere I could report this?

TV/Radio: N/A

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment