Thursday, September 4, 2008

London, Ontario, Canada - East London A V Shaped Object

Posted: September 4, 2008

Date: August 8, 2008
Time: Between 10:30 - 11:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Weather Conditions: Dark and clear.

Shape of objects: Hard to determine - object looked transparent and all I could see were the lights - looked similar to the way a flock of birds fly however the many lights appeared as though they were part of 1 fairly flat object, I don't want to say disc like, but it kind of was, only more of a 'V' in the front.

Description: I don't know what I saw. Many lights that made out the shape of a transparent object just buzzed by fairly quickly. It went in a straight direction from east to west and I lost it behind some trees after only about a 5 second glance. It made no noise and appeared fairly close to the ground, although it was tough to tell how close. I still don't know what it was, but it wasn't normal.

Maybe a stealth of some kind, but if it was a Stealth it appeared to be too small to be a bomber, so maybe a Stealth fighter but why was it over London? A Stealth fighter is the only rational explanation other then a UFO that I can think of, and I don't think it was a Stealth! This was no meteor, or satellite, or nothing of that kind. It was definitely a flying object of some kind. I hope some one else saw this, and can help explain it for me cause it felt like something straight out of Star Trek ;)!

TV/Radio: I haven't heard anything on TV or the radio. I even tried checking on the net to see if anyone got it captured on video, but I haven't found nothing yet. I'm hoping there were other witnesses, cause me and my buddy are still confused ;)!

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment