Sunday, September 21, 2008

Cote St-Lu Montreal Quebec Glowing UFO As Large As A Football Field

Posted: September 21, 2008

Date: August 15, 2008
Time: 4:10 - 4:20 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Very bright orangey glow but very symmetrical and circular looking.
Weather Conditions: Fear clear sky I could see the stars, but their were a few clouds in the distance.

Description: I woke up from hearing my dog barking. I looked at the clock it was 4:07 am. I went into the living room and opened the balcony door to have a smoke outside and as I looked towards the airport { I live in a high rise and I'm on the 9th floor) and the west island I saw this massive light I couldn't tell if it was an object or the blow from a fire somewhere near there, but no it was moving. This blew my mind away, I have seen alot of weird objects in the sky before many times.

I could never say for sure, but this was something else. It went over Dorval direction north. I woke my fiancé up and rushed her to the balcony while she's screaming { your crazy baby come to bed) when she saw the object her jaw dropped and she had the same look I must of had. The amazing part of all this is when I realized it was moving and that it indeed have a circular and constant glow, no fading, just bright orange. We watched the object move over from the south heading north. If I would have to guess the size of the orange glow (object) I would have to say it must have been at least the size of a large football field, estimated altitude of 500 to 1000 meters.

TV/Radio: I can't find anything on it yet.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment